We are dedicated to providing services of the very highest standards. If you feel that we have not lived up to your expectations in any way, we would like to know so we can put things right for you.
To voice your concerns, please follow our 3 step procedure.
- Step 1 - Let your usual point of contact know
Inform us of your complaint and how you think it could be resolved by:
- calling us on 0207 594 0584, Monday to Friday 08:30 to 17:30 hours
- writing to us at Baydonhill FX plc, 160 Brompton Road, Knightsbridge, London, SW3 1HW
- emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will do all we can to resolve your complaint by the end of the next business day. If we cannot do this, we will write to you within five working days to tell you what we have done to resolve the problem, or acknowledge your complaint and let you know when you can expect a full response. We will also let you know the name and contact details of the person or team dealing with your case.
- Step 2 - Follow up
To follow up your complaint with us you can:
- ask the person you raised your complaint with to update you with our progress
- write to us at Baydonhill FX plc, 160 Brompton Road, Knightsbridge, London, SW3 1HW
- email us at email@example.com
- Step 3 - Financial Ombudsman Service
We will endeavour to resolve your complaint straight away however, if we have not issued our 'final response' within eight weeks from the date you first raised your complaint, or if you are dissatisfied with our response, you can contact the Financial Ombudsman Service and ask for an independent review. The Financial Ombudsman Service will only consider your complaint once you have tried to resolve it with us, so please take up your concerns with us first and we will do all we can to help.
Financial Ombudsman Service
South Quay Plaza
183 Marsh Wall
Telephone: 0845 080 1800